Thursday, December 18, 2014

Fit Girls Guide

Oh my gosh, I'm almost done with my first week of the fit girls guide!
I'm SO excited about this because i already feel like I'm slimming and trimming down in my stomach and losing a lot of the weight I've put on the past couple months at college. I'm also really, really excited about this jumpstart for losing weight in my legs and ramping up my fitness in general. I feel great eating the food in the meal plan and don't crave sugar the way I have my whole life.
Okay, except for the part of today where I broke down, cheated, and had 5 cookies. (oops!) I can't even defend myself, the only thing I can say is I'm getting back in the saddle tomorrow.
As far as workouts go... I'm going to take my third class at Reve Cycling tomorrow and can't wait. I love road biking and cycling classes because they don't hurt my shoulders. So, I'm committing to these spin classes in a major way and am going to literally work my butt (and thighs) off for the next month. I can't WAIT to see the results!!
Anyways, I'm in a pretty good mood and, cookies aside, feel like I am on a good track toward getting healthy and fit. Now, I just need to remember to be patient...
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment