Wednesday, November 12, 2014

It All Starts Somewhere...

Here We Go.

I've disliked my body for over three years now. THREE years. Over 1,095 days. 
If you ask me, that's too long.

I do love my body. I have been blessed with two legs that work, good health, a strong, tall frame, and a smart head on my shoulders. In fact, I am an athlete, a high performing athlete. I am simply ready to be stronger and leaner and meaner than ever before. 

I am not looking to un-hate myself. I don't hate myself! What I am looking for is what I'll call Body Pride. I want to feel my body working at its top potential, see my body as fit and lean, and use my body to do great, amazing, incredible, gold medal-worthy things! 

So, here we go. 

I've set a goal to work my ass off (literally) for 10 weeks. I want to be a lean, mean, bikini ready, healthy, positive, radiant, fighting machine by the end of these three weeks. So, I am changing my workouts, my food intake, my booze intake, and my attitude. 

I know it will be hard, epsecially to stay far, far away from sweets, but I am ready now more than ever, and this blog is going to keep me on track. Read if you want, or don't. Either way, I am going to post my 10 week journey to Body Pride, a better me. 

It's time to start living.


No comments:

Post a Comment