Sunday, November 23, 2014

It's been one week since I...

Okay so I'm one week in. 
My go to move (impatience) kicked in about 15 minutes ago and I had to knock some serious sense into myself. It's been ONE week. I can't be mad that I'm not seeing progress yet! I feel so frustrated when I don't see results and that leads me to put myself down and eventually to quit. 
But, I'm not quitting this time. I've got 9 more weeks to go and I will not give up! 

On a side note, my eating choices were really poor this weekend. Pizza and beer and Chinese food, things I never eat! I learned from my mistakes though and, since my body didn't feel good after, I won't put myself through that again. 

I can't wait for the holiday season and going home. I'm going to be able to take my health into my own hands and start cooking wholesome, healthy, locally sourced meals again! Also, I'll be able to be in the gym every day. Viva la power of choice.

Self love. Self love. Self love.
Oh, and keep getting shit done.

No comments:

Post a Comment